The UNIK 5000 analogue piezo-resistive pressure sensors are configurable high-performance solutions for pressure measurement. The use of micromechanical silicon technology and analogue circuitry enables best-in-class performance in terms of stability, low power consumption and frequency response.
Typical applications are in the oil and gas, automotive, aerospace and power generation industries, as well as in the test equipment, pneumatic/hydraulic and process industries.
The product configurator allows you to easily build your own sensor to suit your requirements.
- Pressure ranges from 70 mbar to 700 bar
- Precision ±0.04 % of full scale (EW) BSL
- Stainless steel construction
- Certifications for use in hazardous areas
- mV, mA, voltage and configurable voltage outputs
- Multiple power connection options
- Multiple pressure port options
- Operating temperature range -55 to 125 °C
- Frequency response up to 5 kHz
- High reliability
- High stability
- High overpressure capability
The new ADROIT6000 delivers first-class data with high precision in a small, robust and user-friendly pressure sensor. The high-performance sensor boasts a fast 1 millisecond response time and combines the best mechanical properties in a fully welded stainless steel housing with the latest digital processing capabilities. With an accuracy of 0.1% FS over temperature (-40 ºC to 125 ºC), the ADROIT6000 offers a level of precision previously unavailable. With measurements in pressure ranges from 200 mbar to 350 bar including gauge, absolute and differential pressure references, a comprehensive range is also covered.
- Performance to 0.02%
- Pressure ranges from 200 mbar to 350 bar (3 to 5000 psi)
- Gauge, Absolute and Differential reference
- 4-20 mA and configurable voltage output
- Total Accuracy up to 0.1%
- Frequency response to 1 kHz
- 316L Stainless Steel construction
- Operating Temperature range up to -55 °C to 125 °C
RPS/DPS 8000 incorporates TERPS technology, a silicon resonant pressure sensor technology that offers a new order of magnitude in accuracy and stability compared to other pressure measurement technologies.
In addition to performance improvements provided by TERPS technology, the RPS/DPS 8000 product line utilises best practices that offer a wide range of pressure and electrical connections. In this way, customisation can be achieved to meet specific requirements that were previously not possible in this sensor's performance class. The combination of performance, quality, reliability and flexibility makes the RPS 8000 series a unique solution for pressure measurement requirements of high accuracy and stability.
- Pressure ranges from 2 bar to 70 bar a
- High precision, ±0.01 % EW over compensated temperature range
- High stability, ±50 ppm EW/year (typical)
- Wide temperature range from -55 °C to +125 °C
- Multiple output configurations, RS-232, RS-485, CAN bus, USB, frequency and diode (TTL)
- Wide range of pressure and electrical connections for special requirements
- Low acceleration effects
DRUCK's DPS 5000 series offers integrated digital technology to achieve performance unmatched by conventional analogue sensors. Packaged in a rugged, welded stainless steel construction, the sensors offer the highest accuracy and stability with the lowest hysteresis. The DPS 5000 pressure sensor has an I²C digital interface for the I²C bus or, as the DPS 5000 CANBus version, an interface that works with the CANopen V2.0b communication protocol.
- Measuring ranges from 350 mbar up to 700 bar relative
- Pressure type: relative, absolute and differential
- Overall accuracy up to +/- 0.1 % of full scale over the temperature range
- Supply voltage 5 to 32 V
- Sampling rate up to 1kHz with up to 127 units on one bus
DPS 5000 I²C
- 14 measuring ranges from 70 mbar to 100 bar available for relative pressure8 measuring ranges between 0.8 to 100 bar available for absolute pressure
- Total accuracy up to ± 0.1 % of full scale (relative)
- Total accuracy up to ± 0.2 % of full scale (absolute)
- Frequency response up to 100 kHz
- Compensated temperature range -40 to 85 °C